Wellspring Center is an apostolic ministry dedicated to teaching and nurturing the Spirit-empowered life and help others be lighthouses for God’s Kingdom.
Wellspring began its ministry in 2003 to develop and cultivate the transformed life in Jesus in the power of the Spirit. Over the years we provided resources and tools to aid in this transformation through retreats, workshops, publications. Our vision has been to create the space for the Holy Spirit to bring about renewal and conversion, not only to individuals, but to churches, to communities, and ultimately to the whole world.
We continue in this vision to inspire, encourage, challenge, engage, develop, and support all seeking to grow in the “spiritual blessings” in Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1)
Our mission is to be a catalyst for the promise of Isaiah 58:12 manifested in God's glory,
"Your people will rebuild long-deserted ruins, building anew on foundations laid long before you. You will be known as Repairers of the Cities and Restorers of Communities."
In our formation, we have delved into the study of Spirit-empowered life discovering the riches of the gifts of the Spirit (Ephesians 4:1, Romans 12:6-8; 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, 28) and five-fold ministry (Ephesians 4:11). The life of faith cannot be lived in our own power, but in and through the Spirit. Jesus as our Lord and Savior demonstrated this in the Gospels, showing us that we “may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10).
In this new era, our mission is to continue teaching the Spirit-empowered life in Jesus, so all may know the width, the depth and the breath of Isaiah 58:11,
"Yahweh will guide you continually. The Lord will satisfy your soul in sun-glaring places; and invigorate your bones. You will become like a well-watered garden; a flowing well of water whose waters never deplete.”
Our ongoing ministry will focus on the following areas expanding on Psalm 103:1-5:
Bless Yahweh, my soul, and all within me, bless God’s holiness.
Bless Yahweh, my soul, and do not forget any of God’s well-dealings/blessings
Who is pardoning/forgiving/releasing all your depravity/evil,
Who is healing all your diseases/ailments/sickness,
Who is redeeming your life from ruin/decay,
Who is crowning you with benevolence and compassion,
Who is satisfying your future with good, so your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
(From the original Hebrew translation)
- Building an apostolic center for prayer, teaching, healing, nourishing, practicing creative and restorative arts.
- Study and celebration of God’s appointed feasts and times along with the seasons of the Church Year… Understanding the rhythm of Biblical months for spiritual formation… Sharing the fulfillment of God’s promises in the birth, life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus the Christ.
- Wellspring Printery -- Promoting resources and publications for engaging the Word in prayer, discernment, and discovery to go deeper in the Spirit-empowered life.
- Learning and teaching God’s manna — provision and sustenance — through biblical plants, herbs, oils for healing and wholeness.
- Practicing and sharing the Presence of God through various forms of art and other media.
- Research and study on Quantum Faith.